Rotax 912 ULS/S (100 HP)
In comparison to the 80 hp version of the Rotax 912 series the 100 hp product line offers more power while keeping the same weight. This engine series offers a time between overhauls of 2,000 hrs and the best power to weight ratio in its class ‒ no surprise that this engine is the best selling 4-stroke aircraft engine.
This series is available as non-certified (Rotax 912 ULS) and certified engine (Rotax 912 S) according to FAR 33.
- 4-stroke liquid-/air-cooled engine with opposed cylinders
- Dry sump forced lubrication with separate oil tank, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- 2 carburetors
- Mechanical fuel pump
- Dual electronic ignition
- Electric starter
- Propeller speed reduction unit
- Air intake system
ENGINE DATA 912 ULS
|Engine with propeller speed reduction unit i = 2.43||56.6||124.5|
|Air guide hood||0.4||0.8|
|73.5 kW||100 hp||5800 1/min|
|128 Nm||94 ft. lb.||5100 1/min|
|MAX RPM*||5800 1/min|
* Limited for max. 5 min.
|84.0 mm||3.31 in||61.0 mm||2.4 in|
|1352 ccm||82.6 cu in||min. MON 85 RON 95* min. AKI 91*|
* leaded, unleaded, AVGAS 100LL or E10
1) ULS = non-certified
2) S = certified acc. to FAR 33